High Hip Chair in Brown Vein Finish
- Designed for post-hip surgery residents
- Allows for sitting without bending at the hip
- Attractive, durable brown-vein finish is easy to maintain and
less institutional looking
- Contoured armrests are comfortable and durable
- Attractive vinyl seat and backrest are soft, washable,
comfortable and water resistant
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Proposition 65 warning: This product contains a chemical known
to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame: One year on upholstery
- Made from steel
- Made in China
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Armrest to floor height: 32 in.
- Floor to footrest: 6 in.
- Seat to floor height: 26 in.
- Width between arms: 17.5 in.
- Overall: 29 in. L x 22 in. W x 40.75 in. H (37 lbs.)
Post-hip surgery residents won't be forced to bend at the hip
with this Deluxe Hip-High Chair by Drive Medical, which provides
sitting without having to bend at the hips and a comfortable padded
seat. Contoured armrests, which are covered in the same soft,
attractive vinyl as the seat and backrest, allow you to sit and
WARNING: California Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.