- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Oct. 25 and Mon. Oct. 31 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
High Step Agility Trainer
Develop agility in football players, soccer
players and other athletic trainees using the Pro Down High-Step
Running Ropes. Maneuvering through the path helps athletes build up
foot speed, as the nylon stepping grid can be adjusted to meet
different needs and running styles, while the bright design makes
each foot hole easy to see. Designed with safety as a priority, the
frame is secured to the step grid with bungee cords, maintaining
some distance between the course and the tough steel tubing.
- Bright yellow grid makes it easy to identify where feet should
- Frame doesn't obstruct movement across the path
- Grid adjusts from 6 in. up to 15 in. tall to meet the varying
needs of training athletes
- Nylon netting offers grid for stepping
- Step grid connects to frame with bungee cords
- Warranty: One year
- Made from 17-gauge powder-coated tubular steel
- Grid: 14 ft. 10 in. W x 3 ft. 3 in. H
- 18.5 ft. L x 4.5 ft. W x 6 in. - 15 in. in. H
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Feet)
- Width (Feet)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.