- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Jun. 2 and Mon. Jun. 8 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Hog Farm" Print
- Photographer: Ansel Adams
- Year: 1943
- Themes: Americana, Japanese Internment, WWII
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Hogs in pens being tended by a group of men, barn and mountains in
the distance. Ansel Easton Adams (1902 - 1984) was an American
photographer, best known for his black-and-white photographs of the
American West. During part of his career, he was hired by the US
Government to record life in the West.
- Art Layout
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Photographic Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Ansel Adams
- Canvas • Paper • Wood
- Americana • Japanese Internment • Military • War • WWII
- Manufacturer SKU
- 24285-x_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.