- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Jan. 27 and Thu. Feb. 2 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Horse Race" Print
Currier and Ives was an American printmaking
firm headed by Nathaniel Currier (1813-1888) and James Merritt Ives
(1824-1895) and based in New York City.
- Engraver: Nathaniel Currier
- Year: 1866
- Themes: Currier & Ives, 1800s, Horses
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- ISBN: 0-587-04957-x
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
- Art Layout
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Nathaniel Currier
- Canvas • Paper
- 1800s • Currier & Ives • Horses
- Manufacturer SKU
- 04957-x_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.