- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Dec. 8 and Mon. Dec. 14 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"House Boat Fine Art"Print
Katsushika Hokusai (1760-1849) was a Japanese
artist, ukiyo-e painter and printmaker of the Edo period. He is
best-known as author of the woodblock print series Thirty-six Views
of Mount Fuji (c. 1831) which includes the iconic and
internationally recognized print, The Great Wave off Kanagawa,
created during the 1820s.
- Illustrator: Hokusai
- Themes: Japanese, Asia, Boats & Ships
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: Japan
- ISBN: 0-587-03271-5
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Japanese Ukiyo-e
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Illustration Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Katsushika Hokusai • Katsushika Hokusai
- Canvas • Paper • Wood
- Asia/Asian Inspired • Boats & Ships • Japanese
- Manufacturer SKU
- 03271-5_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.