Howard Miller - Akron Mantel Clock
Don't let time slip away. Portable brass handles carry this great
deep wood and golden accentuated selection. perfectly positioned
circles frame the hour with iron cast intricately detailed hands to
point out the time. Framed with great dark wood, tradition and
sophistication exudes from this selection.
- This bracket style clock is embellished with stylish details
from top to bottom.
- A brass handle, reeded columns with turned caps, and a matching
reeded base frame the decorative dial.
- The brushed nickel dial is enhanced with an applied
brass-toned, etched fret center disk and corner ornaments. A raised
brass-toned bezel, silver numeral ring with black floral
- applied brass numerals, and serpentine hands provide additional
- Gracefully styled fret panels add interest to the clock's
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria
chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime
- H. 16-1/2" (42 cm)
- W. 12" (31 cm)
- D. 7" (18 cm)
WARNING: California Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.