Howard Miller - Arendal Floor Clock
Time whispers from to second in this voluminous, cherry wood floor
clock featuring Scandinavian design, an enchanting piece that
stands like an Italian princess jeweled in convex glass crystal,
embellished carved accents, Roman numerals and black serpentine
- Influenced by Scandinavian design, this floor clock is a unique
addition to our Furniture Trend Designs Collection.
- The curvaceous clock is finished in Tuscany Cherry on select
hardwoods and veneers.
- Special details include a convex glass crystal on the hinged
top door, decorative carved accents, and a turned urn finial to
provide the crowning touch. The finial and finial base are
- Aged to match the era, the antiqued dial offers Roman numerals,
black serpentine hands, and a separate track for counting
- The weight shells are finished in brushed, antique brass, which
is echoed by the circular brushed antique brass bob on the wood
- Beveled glass on the mid-door defines the clock's curved shape,
and a decorative cutout and carvings enhance the sculpted
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with
automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Tuscany Cherry on select hardwoods and
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on
uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and
date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Manufacturer's 2 Year Warranty
- 89 3/4 in. (228 cm) H x 25 in. (64 cm) W x 13 3/4 (35 cm)