- FREE Standard Shipping as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Jul. 9 and Wed. Jul. 15 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties of 1-2 years are provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Howard Miller - Benjamin Floor Clock
- This floor clock features a delicately curved swan neck
pediment which is crowned by a turned finial and decorative shell
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner
spandrels, a center disk with an astrological blue moon phase, and
a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- Echoing the dial are the polished brass finished pendulum, with
its decorative center disk, and the polished brass-finished weight
- The door is framed by reeded columns with turned top and bottom
caps, and the elegantly sculpted base features a decorative
- Beveled glass gleams on the locking lower door, while removable
glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on
uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and
date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- Manufacturer's 2 Year Warranty
- 85 1/4 in. (217 cm) H x 22 in. (56 cm) W x 12 3/4 in. (32 cm)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.