Howard Miller - Carly Mantel Clock
The Bogie of clocks, this timepiece rests stylishly and subtly atop
of any mantel while managing the hour upto the very last minute.
Cylindrical pendulum and melds of wood manages to make the hour a
simply remarkable classic piece.
- This 79th Anniversary Edition mantel clock combines classic
style with contemporary details
- Wood columns frame all four corners of the case; elegant burl
adds a touch of luxury to the front and top panels.
- The front beveled glass offers a view of the off-white
- Polished brass bezel
- Special Anniversary Edition inscription (through 2005)
- Arabic numerals, and stylish black hands.
- A unique polished brass, cylindrical pendulum complements the
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria
chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime
- H. 11-1/2" (29 cm)
- W. 9-3/4" (25 cm)
- D. 4-3/4" (12 cm)