Howard Miller - Clayton Floor Clock
Seconds drift from hand to hand in this unequivocally crafted,
classic pediment floor clock featuring Yorkshire oak, exquisite
brass pendulum, concerto chime and other timeless artisan details
to inspire your room's décor with boundless luxury and
- This beautiful floor clock features a classic bonnet pediment
accented with a decorative vine pattern and cerejeira
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and
center disc and an astrological blue moon phase.
- The cerejeira continues on the top and bottom corners of the
door which features crystal-cut, V-groove, oval glass.
- An illuminated case highlights the brass pendulum and weights
that feature a decorative cast pendulum bob and matching weight
- Complimenting overlays accent the multi-tier base which
supports reeded columns with turned column caps.
- Concerto movement plays Westminster chime, in. Shubert's "Ave
Maria, in. and Beethoven's "Ode to Joy. in.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and
date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Manufacturer's 2 Year Warranty
- 84 in. (213 cm) H x 23 in. (58 cm) W x 13 1/2 in. (34 cm)