- FREE Deluxe Inside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Aug. 24 and Fri. Sep. 7 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties of 1-2 years are provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Howard Miller - Gavin Floor Clock
- This floor clock features an arched bonnet pediment highlighted
by a decorative shell and vine overlay.
- The polished brass finished dial offers elaborate corner
spandrels, a center disk with an astrological blue moon phase, and
a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- A polished brass finished pendulum with a decorative center
disk and polished brass finished weight shells gleam beneath the
- Reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps add an elegant
touch, and the decorative cut-out on the sculpted base completes
- Beveled glass gleams on the locking lower door, while removable
glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with chime
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on
uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and
date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- Manufacturer's 2 Year Warranty
- 82 1/2 in. (210 cm) H x 22 in. (56 cm) W x 12 3/4 in. (32 cm)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Chimes Type
- Automated Shut Off • Westminster
- Clock Features
- Locking Door • Moon Phase • Pendulum • Personalized
- Clock Type
- Grandfather Clock
- Brass • Oak
- Depth (Inches)
- Height (Inches)
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.