Howard Miller - Hamlin Floor Clock
This Chris Bergelin designed time piece features a distressed frame
finish, shell and leaf design on upper arch, and matching brass
dial and pendulum. This clock is versatile, with automatic chime
shut-off, adjustable base levelers, and locking doors that make it
ideal for anyone interested in investing in a beautiful piece of
- An heirloom-style floor clock with a distressed finish,
designed by Chris Bergelin.
- A carved shell and leaf design draws the eye up to the arched
pediment, which is embellished with decorative overlays on the
- The brushed antique brass dial is set off by cast corner and
center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic
numerals, and an astrological blue moon phase dial.
- Mirroring the dial, the lyre pendulum is finished in brushed
antique brass with a decorative antique gold-finished center
- The brushed antique finish and decorative bands of the weight
shells also complement the dial.
- The lower front door features beveled glass and decorative
overlays with matching shell and leaf designs.
- Canted, reeded columns frame the case, offering intricately
carved column caps with a unique scroll design and Acanthus leaf
- The multi-tiered, Bombay base offers canted corners and carved
scroll feet with Acanthus leaf details.
- Removable beveled glass panels on the upper sides allow easy
access to the movement.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic
nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in distressed Rustic Cherry on select hardwoods and
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on
uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and
date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller
- 93" H x 32-1/4" W x 19" D
- Manufacturer's 2 Year Warranty
WARNING: California Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.