Howard Miller - Hillsborough Mantel Clock
In the spirit of 18th century classicism, this great mantelpiece
shines in any room. Beautifully lined with wood carvings and
intricately designed metal hands, this clock perfectly perches on
any desk or shelf. With wonderful dips and swirls, this piece is
designed with a sense of shape.
- Highlighted with bookmatched oak molding that frames the dial
and offers scrolls on the sides.
- The ivory dial offers Arabic numerals.
- A beaded molding accents the front and sides.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria
chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime
shut-off option. H. 11-1/4" (29 cm)
- Color shade may vary due to the natural tone of the wood
- W. 19" (48 cm)
- D. 6-3/4" (17 cm)