- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Apr. 28 and Thu. May. 4 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties of 1-2 years are provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Howard Miller - Lambourn II Wall Clock
An arched bonnet and lower door molding are just the beginning of
this handsome pendulum wall clock. Off-white Roman numeral dial
offers serpentine hands. Gold tone designs accent the door glass
which frames a polished brass pendulum with a beautiful lyre.
Reeded columns offer wooden finished column caps. Finished in
Golden Oak and plays Westminster or Ave Maria chimes.
- Arched bonnet and lower door molding.
- Off-white Roman numeral dial offers serpentine hands.
- Gold tone designs accent the door glass which frames a polished
brass pendulum with a beautiful lyre. Open the front door for easy
access to change the batteries or set the time.
- Reeded columns offer wooden finished column caps.
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria
chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime
- H. 28" (71 cm)
- W. 14-1/4" (36 cm)
- D. 5-3/4" (15 cm)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Clock Features
- Chimes • Pendulum • Roman Numerals
- Clock Type
- Wall Clock
- Depth (Inches)
- Height (Inches)
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.