Howard Miller - Langeland Mantel Clock
You will be delighted with the fine detail and classic lines of
this bracket mantle clock. This Hampton cherry finished clock
features ornately decorated top and bottom molding, and reeded
columns. The clock face has a lamb's wool finish, with black roman
numerals and black hands. The brass pendulum completes the look,
and the dual chimes add a special touch.
- This stately bracket-style mantel clock features reeded columns
with carved top and bottom caps, and a decorative molding at the
top and bottom of the multitiered base.
- The lambs wool dial features Roman numerals and a polished
brass bezel. A polished brass finished pendulum swings below.
- Quartz, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or
Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime
feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option,
and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Quartz movement requires two C sized batteries (not
- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods
- 13.5 in. H x 10.5 in. W x 4.5 in. D