Howard Miller - Langston Floor Clock
Minutes stroll from hand to hand in this epically crafted
commemorative edition Kieninger floor clock defined by a savory
Windsor cherry finish, a myriad of select hardwoods and veneers,
back lit astrological dial, alterable levers and other captivating
- This 78th Anniversary Edition floor clock has a stately appeal.
The graceful split pediment features a turned finial and a
bookmatched olive ash burl overlay with a decorative shell overlay
in the center.
- Specially inscribed through 2004, the polished brass finished
anniversary dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, center disk,
and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
- A lamp behind the dial illuminates the pierced astrological
blue moon phase, for a delightful twinkling star effect.
- A decorative olive ash burl pattern on the inside back panel is
illuminated by the interior light.
- Polished brass finished weight shells and pendulum with a
center disk that complements the dial.
- Reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps flank the door.
The sculpted base offers a decorative cut-out.
- The lower door panel features bookmatched olive ash burl
overlays in the corners that frame the crystal cut v-grooved
- Removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement with
automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on
uneven and carpeted floors.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and
date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- Manufacturer's 2 Year Warranty
- 85-1/2 in. (217 cm) H x 22-1/4 in. (57 cm) W x 12-3/4 in. (32