Howard Miller - Marquis Mantel Clock
Superior quality rarely springs from a mantel or a table the way it
will with this piece residing there. Intricate metal hands tell the
time and the hour finely while fine leaf etchings flourish
symmetrically in every direction below. Inspire quality comments
with this piece.
- This tambour styled mantel clock features a decorative inlay
pattern of multiple hardwoods.
- An arched molding crowns the case, while the base features a
carved wood molding that wraps around the front and sides of the
- The white dial features black Arabic numerals, with black
serpentine hour and minute hands. A polished brass tone bezel
frames the convex glass crystal.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria
chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime
- H. 11-1/2" (29 cm)
- W. 18-1/4" (46 cm)
- D. 7" (18 cm)
WARNING: California Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.