- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Sep. 24 and Fri. Sep. 28 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties of 1-2 years are provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Howard Miller - Mason Mantel Clock
- The special inscribed dial is off-white with a brass finished
bezel and Roman numerals. The Millennium inscription will be
available through 2000.
- Key-wound, Westminster chime movement with chime silence option
and durable bronze bushings.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and
- 9in (23 cm) H x 20-1/2in (52 cm) W x 5in (13 cm) D
WARNING: California Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Best Uses
- In our library
- Clock Features
- Chimes • Table / Desk Top
- Clock Type
- Tabletop & Mantel Clock
- Wood dust
- Depth (Inches)
- Describe Yourself
- High-end Shopper
- Height (Inches)
- Primary use
- Attractive Design • Clear Display • Keeps Good Time • Reliable
- Reviewed • Top Rated
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.