Howard Miller - Nicolette Floor Clock
Time tarries in this voluminous, golden oak grandfather floor clock
featuring hypnotic brass accents, cast corner and center ornaments,
a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals and
exquisite craft detailing to captivate your home's décor.
- This stately floor clock offers a graceful bonnet pediment with
book-matched olive ash burl and a decorative shell and vine
- An astrological blue moon phase draws attention to the polished
brass dial, which features cast corner and center ornaments, a
silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an
Ambassador Collection inscription.
- The polished brass pendulum includes a center disk which
complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished
brass weight shells.
- The reeded columns are capped with elaborate carvings that
frame the dial.
- An embossed molding wraps around the multi-tiered base, which
features a decorative cutout.
- Crystal-cut and grooved glass enhances the front lower door,
with beveled glass on the lower side panels.
- Removable, fret-cut, top side panels allow easy access to the
- A Howard Miller Heirloom capsule with a certificate is included
for documenting the clock history for future generations.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic
nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Finished in Golden Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on
uneven and carpeted floors.
- The case is illuminated by an interior light.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and
date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your
- Manufacturer's 2 Year Warranty
- 90 1/4 in. (229 cm) H x 30 1/2 in. (77 cm) W x 17 3/4 in. (45