- FREE Deluxe Inside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jun. 3 and Wed. Jun. 17 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties of 1-2 years are provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Howard Miller - Nottingham Floor Clock
- This floor clock features an elegant swan neck pediment with a
turned, urn finial and a shell embossing.
- The polished brass finished dial offers an ornate, gold tone
center and a silver tone chapter ring. A simulated, midnight blue
moon phase accents the dial.
- An illuminated case and glass mirrored back and base highlight
the polished brass pendulum.
- Brass plate available for an additional charge.
- Quartz, dual chime movement plays Westminster or Ave Maria
chimes, and features volume control and automatic nighttime chime
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and
- Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Manufacturer's 2 Year Warranty
- 77 1/4 in. (196 cm) H x 18 1/2 in. (47 cm) W x 10 1/4 in. (26
- Best Uses
- Decoration • Living Room Show Piece
- Chimes Type
- Automated Shut Off • Ave Maria • Westminster
- Clock Features
- Chimes • Kieninger • Lighting • Moon Phase • Pendulum
- Clock Type
- Grandfather Clock
- Brass • Cherry
- Depth (Inches)
- Describe Yourself
- Midrange Shopper
- Height (Inches)
- Primary use
- Always Looks Lovely • Attractive Design • Clear Display • Enchanting Musical Chimes • Keeps Good Time • Reliable • Untiring Lovely
- Reviewed • Top Rated
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.