Howard Miller - Seville Floor Clock
Think tall, dark, and extraordinarily handsome with this Neoclassic
floor clock defined by decadent aged espresso and nickel finish, an
exemplary piece to accentuate your home's décor.
- This classically inspired floor clock makes a grand addition to
our Furniture Trend Designs.
- The simple, yet elegant, flat top pediment of this floor clock
is reminiscent of classic Greek and Roman architecture.
- The door is flanked by twin canted columns with turned top and
- The crisp, white dial is framed by a brushed-nickel bezel and
features applied, brushed-nickel Arabic numerals with a black
screened minute track and nickel hour and minute hands.
- The brushed-nickel grid pendulum and nickel finished weight
shells complement the bezel.
- Clean lines and a simple cutout on the base complete the
- All glass panels on the front and sides are beveled. In
addition, the upper side glass panels are removable, allowing easy
access to the movement.
- Designed by Chris Bergelin.
- Cable-driven, triple chime Kieninger movement offers automatic
nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Black Coffee finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on
uneven and carpeted floors.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and
date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Locking door for added security.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Manufacturer's 2 Year Warranty
- 83 in. (211 cm) H x 31 in. (79 cm) W x 17 1/2 in. (44 cm)