Howard Miller - Stewart Floor Clock
Minutes glide from stoke to stroke in this masterfully crafted,
celebratory, cherry grandfather clock featuring Kieninger Concerto
Chimes, embellished rosettes, coordinating keystone finial support,
rich mahogany accents and other reliable artisan fixtures to
invigorate your room's décor with infinite luxury.
- In celebration of Howard Miller's 75th Anniversary.
- This beautiful floor clock features an elegant swan neck
pediment accented with decorative rosettes and matching keystone
finial support, a turned finial, and crotch-figured mahogany.
- A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and
center disc and an astrological blue moon phase.
- The crotch-figured mahogany continues on the top and bottom
corners of the door which features crystal-cut, V-groove, oval
- An illuminated case highlights the brass pendulum and weights
that feature a decorative cast pendulum bob and matching weight
- Complimenting overlays accent the multi-tier base which
supports reeded columns with turned column caps.
- Concerto movement plays Westminster chime, in. Shubert's "Ave
Maria, in. and Beethoven's "Ode to Joy. in.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Locking door for added security.
- You will receive a free heirloom plate, engraved with name and
date, by returning the enclosed request card to Howard Miller.
- Manufacturer's 2 Year Warranty
- 86 1/4 in. (219 cm) H x 23 in. (58 cm) W x 14 in. (36 cm)