- Ships as a Small Parcel; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Nov. 30 and Wed. Dec. 6 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects on ceiling fan motors is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Hunter Fans - 1886 Limited Edition 60 in. Ceiling Fan in Midas Black Finish
A true Hunter masterpiece is reborn with the
elegant 1886 Limited Edition. The intricate sand-cast motor housing
and decorative rope downrod sleeve reflect Hunter's enduring
attention to detail. A powerful and whisper-quiet Hunter motor
moves two perfectly balanced carved wood blades for exceptional air
movement for years to come. Casablanca fan company, maker of the
world's finest ceiling fans, is dedicated to bringing consumers
quality in every detail. Each Casablanca fan is created with an eye
for timeless design, assembled with care from the highest quality
parts, and engineered for superior energy efficiency, to be a
classic fixture in the home that is enjoyed for generations.
Casablanca products represent the successful synergy of elegance,
versatility, efficiency, endurance, and comfort. Our goal is
guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with
customers, which is why we offer the most comprehensive warranty
and service programs in the industry. The Hunter fan company has
pioneered new and smarter ways to clean, circulate and condition
the air in your home. Today, we offer our latest ceiling fan
collection that continues our heritage of excellence revitalizing
your home and everyone in it.
- Includes 12 in. decorative downrod for standard angled
- Two distressed dark cherry basswood blades
- Two position mount
- 14 degree blade pitch
- High performance 172 x 20 mm motor
- Limited edition replica turn of century tuerk fan model
- Detailed cast motor housing rotates with blades
- Used on nine foot and higher ceilings
- Electricity usage: 76 watts and 0.64 amps
- Airflow efficiency: 84 cfm/w
- Ceiling fan airflow 1828 cfm/63 rpm for low speed, 3945 cfm/117
rpm for medium speed and 6422 cfm/190 rpm for high speed fans
- Limited lifetime warranty for motor, one year warranty for
parts and electronics
- Flush mounting: Ceiling to bottom of fan 21.48 in. and ceiling
to bottom of fan blade 20 in.
- Standard mounting: Ceiling to bottom of fan 23.98 in. and
ceiling to bottom of fan blade 22.5 in.
- Angled mounting: Ceiling to bottom of fan 57.48 in. and ceiling
to bottom of fan blade 56 in.
- Owner's Manual
- Installation Guide
- AC Voltage
- Black • Cherry
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.