- Ships as a Small Parcel; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Nov. 3 and Wed. Nov. 9 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects on ceiling fan motors is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Hunter Fans - Bridgeport 52 in. Ceiling Fan in White Finish
Sometimes, the name really does say it all. UL
listed for damp outdoor use, the Bridgeport Outdoor can turn a back
porch into a breezeway with the flip of a switch. Casablanca fan
company, maker of the world's finest ceiling fans, is dedicated to
bringing consumers quality in every detail. Each Casablanca fan is
created with an eye for timeless design, assembled with care from
the highest quality parts, and engineered for superior energy
efficiency, to be a classic fixture in the home that is enjoyed for
generations. Casablanca products represent the successful synergy
of elegance, versatility, efficiency, endurance, and comfort. Our
goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term relationships with
customers, which is why we offer the most comprehensive warranty
and service programs in the industry. The Hunter fan company has
pioneered new and smarter ways to clean, circulate and condition
the air in your home. Today, we offer our latest ceiling fan
collection that continues our heritage of excellence - revitalizing
your home and everyone in it.
- ETL damp listed for used in covered porches, patios and
- Five white weatherproof plastic span blades
- 12 degree blade pitch
- 172 x 12 mm motor
- Three position mounting system
- Anti vibration technology for wobble free performance
- Three speeds
- Electricity uses 10 watt for low speed, 27 watt for medium
speed and 67 watt for high speed fans
- Ceiling fan airflow 1497 cfm for low speed, 3086 cfm for medium
speed and 5372cfm for high speed fans
- Airflow efficiency 153 cfm/w for low speed, 115 cfm/w for
medium speed and 81 cfm/w for high speed fans
- Limited lifetime warranty for motor, one year warranty for
parts and electronics
- Flush mounting: Ceiling to bottom of fan 10.7 in., ceiling to
bottom of fan blade 8.6 in.
- Standard mounting: Ceiling to bottom of fan 13.2 in., ceiling
to bottom of fan blade 11.1 in.
- Angled mounting: Ceiling to bottom of fan 46.7 in., ceiling to
bottom of fan blade 44.6 in.
- Owner's Manual
- Installation Guide
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.