- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Oct. 24 and Mon. Oct. 30 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects on ceiling fan motors is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Hunter Fans - Hudson 42 in. Ceiling Fan in White
We packed all the quality, beauty, durability
and power of Hunter Prestige into this compact performer, because
we believe smaller rooms also deserve a style all their own.
Casablanca fan company, maker of the world's finest ceiling fans,
is dedicated to bringing consumers quality in every detail. Each
Casablanca fan is created with an eye for timeless design,
assembled with care from the highest quality parts, and engineered
for superior energy efficiency, to be a classic fixture in the home
that is enjoyed for generations. Casablanca products represent the
successful synergy of elegance, versatility, efficiency, endurance,
and comfort. Our goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long-term
relationships with customers, which is why we offer the most
comprehensive warranty and service programs in the industry. The
Hunter fan company has pioneered new and smarter ways to clean,
circulate and condition the air in your home. Today, we offer our
latest ceiling fan collection that continues our heritage of
excellence revitalizing your home and everyone in it.
- Includes 3 in. downrod
- Five white light oak blades
- 13 degree blade pitch
- High performance 172 x 12 mm motor
- Three position mount
- Three speeds
- Wobble free canopy
- Anti vibration technology for wobble free performance
- Can be used with ceiling 8 ft. and under
- Ideal for smaller rooms
- Electricity usage: 66 watts and 0.54 amps
- Airflow efficiency: 72 cfm/w
- Ceiling fan airflow 1501 cfm/92 rpm for low speed, 2941 cfm/172
rpm for medium speed and 4791 cfm/275 pm for high speed fans
- Limited lifetime warranty for motor, one year warranty for
parts and electronics
- Flush mounting: Ceiling to bottom of fan 10 in., ceiling to
bottom of fan blade 9 in.
- Standard mounting: Ceiling to bottom of fan 12.5 in., ceiling
to bottom of fan blade 11.5 in.
- Angled mounting: Ceiling to bottom of fan 46 in., ceiling to
bottom of fan blade 45 in.
- Owner's Manual
- Installation Guide
- AC Voltage
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.