- Ships as a Small Parcel; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jul. 5 and Tue. Jul. 11 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects on ceiling fan motors is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Hunter Fans - Mariner 52 in. Ceiling Fan in New Bronze Finish
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with
21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of
unmatched quality, style, and whisper-quiet performance. Using the
finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans
work beautiful. Casablanca fan company, maker of the world's finest
ceiling fans, is dedicated to bringing consumers quality in every
detail. Each Casablanca fan is created with an eye for timeless
design, assembled with care from the highest quality parts, and
engineered for superior energy efficiency, to be a classic fixture
in the home that is enjoyed for generations. Casablanca products
represent the successful synergy of elegance, versatility,
efficiency, endurance, and comfort. Our goal is guaranteed
satisfaction in our long-term relationships with customers, which
is why we offer the most comprehensive warranty and service
programs in the industry. The Hunter fan company has pioneered new
and smarter ways to clean, circulate and condition the air in your
home. Today, we offer our latest ceiling fan collection that
continues our heritage of excellence revitalizing your home and
everyone in it.
- ETL wet listed for use in covered and uncovered
- Five medium oak plastic blades
- 12 degree blade pitch
- WhisperWind motor
- Two position mounting system
- Three speeds
- Modified installers choice canopy
- Energy star qualified
- Electricity usage: 63 watts and 0.56 amps
- Airflow efficiency: 91 cfm/w
- Ceiling fan airflow 1848 cfm/75 rpm for low speed, 3632 cfm/125
rpm for medium speed and 5716 cfm/195 rpm for high speed fans
- Rust free warranty
- Limited lifetime warranty for motor, one year warranty for
parts and electronics
- Standard mounting: Ceiling to bottom of fan 13.03 in. and
ceiling to bottom of fan blade 11.4 in.
- Angled mounting: Ceiling to bottom of fan 46.03 in. and ceiling
to bottom of fan blade 44.4 in.
- Owner's Manual
- Installation Guide
- AC Voltage
- Bronze • Oak
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.