- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Jun. 4 and Fri. Jun. 8 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects on ceiling fan motors is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Royal Oak Ceiling Fan in Antique Pewter Finish
Hunter combines 19th century craftsmanship with
21st century design and technology to create ceiling fans of
unmatched quality, style, and whisper quiet performance. Using the
finest materials to create stylish designs, Hunter ceiling fans
work beautifully in today's homes and can save up to 47% on cooling
costs! Casablanca Fan Company, maker of the World's Finest Ceiling
Fans, is dedicated to bringing consumers Quality in Every Detail.
Each Casablanca fan is created with an eye for timeless design,
assembled with care from the highest quality parts, and engineered
for superior energy efficiency, to be a classic fixture in the home
that is enjoyed for generations. Casablanca products represent the
successful synergy of elegance, versatility, efficiency, endurance,
and comfort. Our goal is guaranteed satisfaction in our long term
relationships with customers, which is why we offer the most
comprehensive warranty and service programs in the industry. The
Hunter Fan Company has pioneered new and smarter ways to clean
circulate and condition the air in your home. Today, we offer our
latest ceiling fan collection that continues our heritage of
excellence revitalizing your home and everyone in it.
- Includes remote
- 60 in. blade span
- Five walnut and reversible chestnut blades
- 12 degree blade pitch
- Wobble free canopy
- WhisperWind motor
- AVT hanging system
- Three speeds
- Larger motor for maximum air movement
- Installers choice three position mounting system
- Energy star qualified
- Electricity usage: 84 watts and 0.70 amps
- Airflow efficiency: 78 cfm/w
- Ceiling fan airflow 1550 cfm/45 rpm for low speed, 4200 cfm/100
rpm for medium speed and 6590 cfm/150 rpm for high speed
- Limited lifetime warranty for motor, one year warranty for
parts and electronics
- Flush mounting: Ceiling to bottom of fan 12.2 in. and ceiling
to bottom of fan blade 9.25 in.
- Standard mounting: Ceiling to bottom of fan 14.7 in. and
ceiling to bottom of fan blade 11.75 in.
- Angled mounting: Ceiling to bottom of fan 48.2 in. and ceiling
to bottom of fan blade 45.25 in.
- Owner's Manual
- Installation Guide
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.