INACTIVATED-OG Removal-bug157227_Bunt Zone Infield Protector/Trainer in Small Size
Keep the infield intact during softball and little league practice.
This protector is crafted in rugged breathable mesh and is
color-coded for bunting practice. Small, medium and large size
options are featured in a standard version with red, yellow and
Saves turf and teaches by visualization the
correct placement of bunts for hit (yellow) or sacrifice (green).
Avoid red area for bunting, hit-and-run, and pull-hitting, but go
to it for up-the-middle hitting. Highly spike-tolerant 9 oz.
industrial vinyl-polyester mesh with UV and mildew inhibitors.
Fusion welded seams and full perimeter, double stitched,
webbing-reinforced hem with 10 grommets installed.
- Color-coded Bunting/hitting Targets Built-in
- Includes low profile ground stakes
- Small: 15 Deep x 18 x 48 (38 lbs.)
- Medium: 15 Deep x 24 x 54 (45 lbs.)
- Large: 20 Deep x 24 x 64 ( 57 lbs. )
- Perfect sized for Youth Leagues & Softball