- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Sep. 27 and Tue. Oct. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided on furniture only. No warranty is provided for lighting, nautical, flight, museum, globe, or children's products.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Indianapolis Car with Red Seat
Its original makers were the famous Dooling
Brothers, who manufactured around 1000 units at the time. They were
offered to aficionados of the famous Dooling spin-dizzies,
miniature motorized racecars that reached dizzying speeds. They
were closely modeled on the famous Mercedes Silver Arrows of the
early 1930s. Originals are now rare and highly prized by
collectors. Molded with the same exacting detail as its original,
our 12.2 in. Indy racer is hand-cast in airplane aluminum. In
keeping with its original model-toy character, the front wheels are
not linked to the steering wheel. The wheel hubs and rubber tires
are made with the same exact detail as the original. Enjoy a truly
unique piece of Grand Prix history. This shiny, sleek desktop racer
represents both the romance and the dramatic beauty of the most
famous Grand Prix racers ever!
- Hand polished and buffed to a high shine
- Detailed dashboard
- Faux leather seat
- Steering wheel and brake
- Made from aluminum
- 12.2 in. L x 5.1 in. W x 3.5 in. H (1.75 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Model Type
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.