- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Nov. 12 and Fri. Nov. 16 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided against defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Javier De La 'Lofoten Aurora Reflection' Canvas Art
Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking
process for creating museum quality fine art reproductions. The
attainable excellence that Giclee printmaking affords makes the
reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece.
The result is wide acceptance of Giclee by galleries, museums, and
private collectors. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an
artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is
secured to a hidden, wooden frame. This method of stretching and
preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the
- Style: Natural modern
- Gallery-wrapped art
- Subject: Landscape
- Theme: A landscape with mountains covered in snow in the
- Fully assembled by professional framers
- Ready to hang
- Frame thickness: 2 in.
- Made in USA
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Modern Art
- Art Types/Media
- Giclee Canvas Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Height (Inches)
- Landscape • Mountains
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.