- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Feb. 23 and Thu. Mar. 1 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
KTM Lightweight Balance Bike in Orange
This natural method puts the focus on the
fundamentals of balancing, leaning, and steering without the
distractions and complications of pedals or training wheels.
Strider Bikes are scientifically proven to increase balance in
children of all abilities in a fun and engaging way. Strider Bikes
are scientifically proven to increase balance in children of all
abilities in a fun and engaging way.
- Mini grip handlebar with safety pad
- Quick release saddle and handlebar clamps
- Ergonomically shaped padded saddle
- Standard and extra long seatposts to fit children of various
- Launchpad Footrest with grip tape
- Puncture proof EVA polymer tires
- Engineered ultralight molded wheels
- Premium cartridge wheel bearings
- Pedal less design for children to straddle the bike with both
feet on the ground and easily propel the bike by walking or
- Weight capacity: 60 lbs.
- Recommended age: 18 months to 5 years
- Made from durable, U.S. patented steel frame
- No assembly required
- 34 in. L x 14.50 in. W x 22 in. H (6.70)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Recommended Age
- 18 Months & Up
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.