- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Jan. 19 and Wed. Jan. 25 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Varsity L-Screen in Green
Baseball pitchers can concentrate on their
throws without having to worry about safety with this Pitchers'
Protective Varsity L-Screen. Potentially dangerous hits are stopped
short of the mound by a double-sided polyethylene pullover net, set
up over a green powdercoat steel frame that can withstand the
impact of hard hits and high-velocity line drives. Pitchers can
deliver fastballs, curveballs and sliders to the strike zone, which
can be used by left- or right-handed pitchers.
- Weather-treated polyethylene, double-sided pullover net resists
the elements, making it ideal for outdoor use
- Screen ensures pitchers are thoroughly protected from wild hits
on the mound
- Cutout makes it easy to throw all types of pitches from behind
- Swivel legs
- Activity: Baseball
- Dual-sided design
- L-shaped frame design
- Powder coat finish
- Warranty: One year
- Made from heavy-gauge 1.5 in. tubular steel
- Cutout: 36 in. W x 39 in. H
- Overall: 6 ft. W x 7 ft. H
- Baseball/Softball Use?
- Baseball Use
- Height (Feet)
- Polyethelene • Steel
- Official or Practice?
- Width (Feet)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.