- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Sep. 26 and Mon. Oct. 2 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Lancaster Entertainment Center
Lancaster Pennsylvania is the oldest inland city
in the U.S. and originally settled in 1718. It is well known for
its architectural heritage featuring clean lines and simple
designs. Just like a great architectural masterpiece, the Crosley
Lancaster Entertainment Center features clean and sophisticated
lines that are nicely detailed by open face grillwork and an
authentic airplane-style dial. Lift the hinged lid to reveal a 3
speed record player that plays your 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records.
After listening to your old vinyls, sit back and relax to the AM/FM
radio or the more modern CD player. The Lancaster's classic design
and functionality make it a simple solution for any music
- Belt Driven Turntable Mechanism
- Plays 3 Speeds - 33 1/3, 45 And 78 RPM Records
- Plays 7, 10 and 12 inch records
- Diamond Stylus Needle
- CD Player
- Programmable 20-Track Memory
- LED Display
- Portable Audio Ready-Simply Plug In Your Portable Audio Device
Or MP3 Player
- Repeat Play
- Cassette Deck
- AM/FM Radio
- Airplane Tuning Dial
- Analog Tuner
- Dynamic Full Range Stereo Speakers
- Function Select
- Auxiliary Input
- Headphone Jack
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.