- Ships as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. May. 24 and Wed. May. 30 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
Large Pellet Heater with Ash Pan
The 5520 is a fully automated Pellet stove with
auto ignition and easy to use electronic controls. It's durable yet
sleek design is built for years of high performance and to blend
nicely with any room setting and designed to provide your home with
the desired warmth even in the coldest of climates. The Wood
pellets used in this store are clean, easy to handle, store, and
are, otherwise, waste products from the timber and agricultural
industries. Heating your home with this unit insures that you are
doing your part to conserve our nation's primary energy resources.
It comes with an exhaust blower for negative draft that pulls flue
products through and out to completely eliminate smoke spillage and
an automatic circulation blower to spread heat evenly. Has an
optional fresh air intake that is not included.
- This stove burns a carbon-neutral, "Green Fuel," wood pellets
considered environmentally friendly.
- Installation materials are not included
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating
- 120 cfm blower with automatic circulation to spread heat
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics allows easy
one-touch adjustments for heating your home
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- Integrated damper control
- Approved for mobile or modular homes with optional fresh air
- Up to 48000 BTU'S
- Heats up to 2200 SQ. Ft.
- 120 Lb hopper capacity
- Assembly required
- 25 in. L x 26 in. W x 35 in. L (287 lbs)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.