- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Oct. 27 and Wed. Nov. 2 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Last Farewell" Print
The submarine Nautilus was purchased from the US
Navy by Sir Hubert Wilkins to be used as an artic research vessel.
The tiny sub reached the North pole, broke the ice and planted a
flag at the top of the world.
- Photographer: W.R. Bomberger
- Themes: Boats & Ships, Americana
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- ISBN: 0-587-03731-8
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
- Art Layout
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Photographic Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Canvas • Paper • Wood
- Americana • Boats & Ships
- Manufacturer SKU
- 03731-8_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.