- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Dec. 14 and Tue. Dec. 20 (Learn More)
- Holiday Delivery:
- Delivery by December 24th Guaranteed (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2017; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A limited 2-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Light Blue and White Glass Surfboard Wall Clock
This unique blue and white surfboard shaped
clock was hand-made by artisan glass designers in Hungary. The
glass is complimented by a set of black hands that are powered by
an accurate and reliable German-made quartz movement. The River
City Glass Clock Collection is the result of artist and glass
designer, Bernadette Arki, and mechanical engineer, Zsolt Ocsag,
being fascinated by the kaleidoscopic effects of natural light
through colored glass.By developing a manufacturing process
employing the technology of fusing and cast coupled with his
specially designed molds and glass furnaces engineer, Ocsag,
discovered he was able to product stunning yet economic art glass
objects.Requires one AA battery to operate (not included).
- Shaped like a surfboard
- Easy to hang on your wall
- Hand-made in Hungary by artisan glass designers
- Powered by an accurate and reliable German-made quartz
- Covered by a two-year limited warranty
- 2.5 in. L x 4 in. W x 17.5 in. H (1.3 lbs)
- Clock Features
- Analog • Quartz
- Clock Type
- Wall Clock
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.