- FREE Standard Curbside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Feb. 12 and Fri. Feb. 16 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2018; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Lounge Chair with Ottoman
Concerted efforts run deep in the expansively
designed Womb Chair. First intended as a chair you can curl up in,
it has since become a symbol for organic living. The natural motif
portrays growth amidst silent resolve. Perhaps this is what makes
the Womb both a reception and a lounge chair. Each of us would like
to find our place as it were. Whether this means feeling welcomed
in by the reception halls of businesses, or feeling welcome to
relax into our own homes. While mid-century modernism showed us how
to embark into the age of discovery, this finely upholstered
classic taught us how to contemplate upon it.
- Reinforced fiberglass shell
- Foam and wool padding
- Stainless steel frame
- Foot caps prevent scratching on floors
- Blue tweed color
- Seat height: 16.5 in. - 17 in.
- Chair: 38 in. W x 38.5 in. D x 35 in. H
- Ottoman: 22 in. W x 25 in. D x 18 in. H
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- With Arms
- With Back
- Chair Design/Feature
- Arm Chair
- Chair Type
- Chair with Ottoman • Lounge Chair
- Fiberglass • Foam • Stainless Steel • Wool
- Product Type
- Lounge Chair/Chaise
- Seat Material
- Contemporary • Midcentury Modern
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.