- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Jul. 25 and Mon. Jul. 31 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Luggage Rack w Tapestry Webbing in Medium Oak Finish
- Our unique "Wall Saver" feature prevents costly wall
- Has multiple uses when it doubles as a breakfast tray holder or
- Folds flat and is easily stored in a closet or against a wall
when not in use
- Four 2 in. woven straps support heavy suitcases
- Graceful, curved legs add a designer flair
- Rated to hold suitcases up to 100 lbs.
- Built using solid oak construction and state-of-the-art finish
for heavy use and lasting beauty
- Made in the USA
- No assembly required
- All Wooden Mallet products are warranted for 1 year against
defects in materials and workmanship
- Overall: 29.5 in. L x 23.75 in. W x 18 in. H (7 lbs.)
- Open: 29.5 in. L x 23.75 in. W x 18 in. H
- Closed: 29.5 in. L x 23.75 in. W x 4.5 in. H
Give your guest room the feeling of a four star hotel with this
beautiful luggage rack. Built using solid oak and sturdy webbing,
even the heaviest suitcases are easily supported by the four 2 in.
wide woven straps. Our unique "Wall Saver" feature prevents costly
wall damage. This luggage rack has multiple uses when it doubles as
a breakfast tray holder or blanket stand. These luggage racks fold
and unfold easily. Take it out for guests, and then fold it up for
easy storage. It is also a great in the master bedroom for packing
suitcases for business trips or vacations.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Product Type
- Racks & Stands
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.