- Ships as a Small Parcel (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Sep. 27 and Wed. Oct. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- This product carries a 5-year warranty against material and workmanship defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Maestro 2S Nickel Anemometer
The nickel plating of this wind directional gauge will blend in
anywhere you mount it using the hardware it comes with. This
anemometer has two wind gust modes for light and heavy wind
conditions and comes with a rooftop sensor and AC adapter so that
you can always get accurate wind gust readings at all times.
- Maestro 2S displays wind speed over two scales, wind direction
and highest gust up to 120 MPH
- A toggle switch at the bottom of the case changes readings from
120 MPH to 40 MPH scale
- The 0-40 MPH scale provides a more active display of lower wind
- Wind speed is self-powered by rooftop sensor
- Wind direction is displayed across 16 compass points using LEDs
which run off the supplied AC power pack
- Highest gust is saved on our unique Gust Register (can only be
used with the 120 MPH scale), which allows you to monitor highest
gusts even when you miss the actual wind blast
- Ships complete with 60' cables, AC adapter, sensors and
- Nickel Case, Aluminum Dial
- AC Voltage
- Nickel/Brushed Nickel
- Weather Functions
- Wind Speed
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.