Maestro Anemometer Nickel, Black Dial
Not your basic wind and directional gauge, this anemometer by
Maestro is chic and stylish with its nickel plating and black dial.
It has the ability to record gale-force wind gusts of up to 100mph
will using its state-of-the-art sensors to record and indicate wind
direction using its rooftop sensor that is included in the package
along with mounting hardware and cables.
- Maestro displays wind speed, wind direction and highest gust up
to 100 MPH (and 160 km/h)
- Wind speed is self-powered by rooftop sensor
- Wind direction is displayed across 16 compass points using
LED's which run off the supplied AC power pack
- Highest gust is saved on our unique Gust Register, which allows
you to monitor highest gusts even when you missed the actual wind
- Ships complete with 60' cables, AC adapter, sensors and
- Nickel Case with Black Dial