- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Mar. 1 and Tue. Mar. 7 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A one-year manufacturer's limited warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Main Street "Colonial" Cottage for Purple Martins
The Main Street Colonial Cottage for Purple
Martins has ten separate nest boxes to welcome the largest member
of the North American swallow family.
- Designed in colonial revival style, the single most popular
architectural style in the United States
- Two bay window on each side, flower pots out front and window
details on all four sides
- Bold, black shingled pine roof with a pale yellow facade tops
this fully functional bird mansion
- Just loosen the four bottom screws to allow for yearly
- Each nest box has 2.13 in. entry hole and the house offers
ample drainage, ventilation and an unpainted interior
- 14.5 in. L x 16.5 in. W x 18.5 in. H (16 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.