- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Feb. 22 and Wed. Feb. 28 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day limited manufacturer's warranty is provided for Phlebology products and a 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty is provided for Orthopedic products.
MalleoTrain Ankle Support - Natural
MalleoTrain relieves ankle pain and swelling
during sports and everyday activities.
- Color: Nature
- Knitted ankle support incorporating an anatomically contoured
silicone insert behind each ankle bone
- Silicone inserts leave ankle bones pressure-free and provide
intermittent compression to the soft tissue of the joint, leading
to increased circulation, thus aiding in the reduction of swelling
- Promotes proprioception, thus heightening sensory awareness in
the ankle for increased joint stabilization
- Anatomical knit carries controlled compression graduated at the
edges to prevent constriction of circulation
- Lightweight, breathable knit will not retain heat and is
completely machine washable
- Made in Germany with the highest quality standards
- Can be used to treat:
- Ankle swelling and soreness
- Ankle sprains
- Ligamental weakness and slight ligamentous tears
- Degenerative joint disease (osteoarthritis)
- Arthritis, osteoarthritis
- Post cast
- Size is determined by measuring the circumference of the ankle
at the narrowest point in inche
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- First Aid
- Sports First Aid
- Foot Care Type
- For Hurt Feet & Ankles...
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.