- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Jun. 29 and Wed. Jul. 5 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Mariano Rivera 2006 Entering The Game Autographed B&W Photo
- Mariano Rivera is arguably the greatest relief pitcher in the
history of baseball.
- His dominance and ability to lock down wins is legendary.
- Originally a starting pitcher Rivera advanced his career to
iconic status after making the transition to the bullpen.
- It was there that he perfected his cutter a pitch that is both
consistent and devastating.
- He spent the 1996 season setting up John Wetteland en route to
capturing a World Series title.
- In 1997 with Wetteland's departure Rivera became the full-time
closer a role he has owned ever since.
- The 10-time All-Star has been a key cog in 5 World Series
Championships was named MVP of both the 1999 World Series and the
2003 ALCS and is currently second on the all-time career saves list
behind Trevor Hoffman.
- Mariano Rivera has hand signed this 16 in.
- x 20 in.
- Black and white photograph of him entering from the bullpen
during a game in 2006 at the Original Yankee Stadium.
- This photograph was taken by photographer Anthony J.
- Causi and is part of the Anthony J.
- Causi Collection.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Authenticated Autographs
- Mariano Rivera
- Authenticated By
- Steiner Sports
- Graded By
- Steiner Sports
- Logo/Team Type
- MLB Team
- New York Yankees
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.