- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Sep. 27 and Wed. Oct. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Mariano Rivera 2006 Entering The Game Autographed Color Photo
- Mariano Rivera is, arguably, the greatest relief pitcher in the
history of baseball.
- His dominance, and ability to lock down wins, is
- Originally a starting pitcher, Rivera advanced his career to
iconic status after making the transition to the bullpen.
- It was there that he perfected his cutter, a pitch that is both
consistent and devastating.
- He spent the 1996 season setting up John Wetteland en route to
capturing a World Series title.
- In 1997, with Wettelandâs departure, Rivera became the
full-time closer, a role he has owned ever since.
- The 10-time All-Star has been a key cog in 5 World Series
Championships, was named MVP of both the 1999 World Series and the
2003 ALCS, and is currently second on the all-time career saves
list, behind Trevor Hoffman.
- Mariano Rivera has hand signed this 16 in.
- x 20 in.
- color photograph of him, entering from the bullpen during a
game in 2006 at the Original Yankee Stadium.
- This photograph was taken by photographer Anthony J.
- Causi and is part of the Anthony J.
- Causi Collection.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Authenticated Autographs
- Mariano Rivera
- Authenticated By
- Steiner Sports
- Graded By
- Steiner Sports
- Logo/Team Type
- MLB Team
- New York Yankees
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.