- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Mar. 6 and Fri. Mar. 10 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty is provided.
Mini Airzone Center-of-the-Net Tennis Target System
The Mini Airzone System is another innovative
and versatile target training system from Oncourt Offcourt founder
Joe Dinoffer. The full Airzone System extends from singles sideline
to sideline and is ideal for group drills and also for full-court
arc and depth training. The Mini Airzone is the only
center-of-the-net target system that is designed for players to
combine drilling with arc and spin while also being able to attack
with more pace and less arc if hitting down the line. Create
unlimited live-ball practice situations or use it with a ball
machine. The 10-foot wide Mini Airzone System includes both a
bungee and a net. With the bungee in place, players can drill
either over or under that bright yellow guide.
- 10-foot durable net target
- Bright yellow bungee cord
- Waterproof aluminum telescoping poles
- Convenient and durable zipper carry case
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Aluminum • Nylon • Plastic
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.