- FREE Standard Curbside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Dec. 28 and Wed. Jan. 3 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2018; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Mini Pro L-Screen
Put a layer of protection between the batter and
the pitcher during batting practice with this Mini Pro L-Screen.
The pitcher can focus on throwing heaters and changeups without any
distractions, as the pillowcase net stops dangerous line drives or
bouncing grounders before they can make contact. There's no need to
worry about the screen falling over after impacts with the ball
thanks to the supportive frame, which helps to keep the screen
upright on the mound. It's easy to quickly move the screen on and
off of the field on the sturdy no-flat tires, which traverse
infield dirt and outfield grass with ease.
- 3 mm pillowcase-style, weather-treated net protects the pitcher
from line drives and hard grounders
- L-shaped screen provides thorough protection of the pitcher
without inhibiting throwing abilities
- Padded throwing zone prevents wild pitches from ricocheting
back at the pitcher and causing injuries
- No-flat tires make it easy to transport the screen across a
variety of field surfaces
- Activity: Baseball
- Dual-sided design
- Perfect for on field batting practice
- Warranty: Three years
- Made from heavy-wall aluminum tubing
- Black and silver finish
- Tire: 4 in. Dia. x 10 in. H
- Overall: 5 ft. W x 7 ft. H
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Baseball/Softball Use?
- Baseball Use
- Black • Silver
- Height (Feet)
- Official or Practice?
- Width (Feet)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.