- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Dec. 14 and Tue. Dec. 20 (Learn More)
- Holiday Delivery:
- Delivery by December 24th Guaranteed (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable through 1/31/2017; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided against defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Mini Square Table Lamp in Pink
Alibangbang, known as the butterfly leaf in the
native language or Illango, is shaped like a butterfly.
Fossilization is the process of drying leaves over a three to four
month period and then hand rubbing the chlorophyll of the leaf so
only the leafs skeleton remains. Once the chlorophyll is removed,
the leaf is stained in organic dyes. Since the leaves are natural,
each one will absorb dye differently. The resulting effect is a
lamp with different hues and shades (sometimes within the same
leaf). These leaves are adhered to a heat resistant lamp backing.
The frame is constructed from wrought iron, making the lamp very
strong and durable; then its powder coated in order to ensure
longevity of its color.
- Real fossilized alibangbang leaf
- Handmade, from Renewalbe Materials
- Uses 1 Compact Flourescent bulb (not included)
- UL Approved
- Color: Pink
- 6 in. L x 6 in. W x 8 in. H (1 lbs.)
- Bulb & Voltage Type
- 120v • Incandescent Bulbs
- Lighting Features
- Wrought Iron
- Number of Lights
- Living/Family Room
- Table Lamps
- Manufacturer SKU
- 477 k
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.