- FREE Standard Curbside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Mar. 2 and Wed. Mar. 8 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- Manufacturer's warranties vary by product.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Monark Electronic Fitness Cycle Bike
Monark Sports & Medical bikes are designed
and built in Sweden by Monark Exercise AB with focus on testing and
training in Medicine, Sports, Health-care and Rehabilitation.
Monark has over 100 years of experience in bicycle production. A
tradition that has yielded know-how, experience and a real feel for
the product and quality. Since the early 1900s, Monark’s
cycles have been living proof of precision, reliability, strength
and service. That is one of the reasons why Monark is now the world
leader in cycle ergometers and the market leader in Scandinavia in
transport cycles. The Monark 827E is a stable exercise bike with a
smooth ride that will keep going for many years. Specially designed
for intensive use in institutions and gymnasiums. Easy to use and
tough, therefore one of Monarks most popular exercise
- Monark Electronic Fitness Cycle Bike
- Large, well-balanced flywheel (48 lbs.)
- Electronic display with heart rate
- Adjustable seat height and handlebar with quick release
- Stable frame and solid steel tube
- Wheels for easy transport
- Powder painted
- Max user weight: 125 kg (275 lbs)
- 47 in. L x 10 in. W x 41 in. H (117 lbs.)
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Bike Position
- Blue • White/Off-White
- Heart Rate Measuring • Rehab
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.