- Free Shipping; International Shipping Available (Learn More)
- Estimated between Thu. Jan. 26 and Wed. Feb. 1 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 6-month manufacturer's warranty is provided against defects.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Natural Stoneware Medium Decorative Vase
The organic look suggests that this short
jug-shaped vase could have been crafted from a slab of real stone.
But, although the vase looks heavy and stout, it’s actually
made from a lightweight polyresin and meticulously hand-painted to
duplicate the unique texture and tone of natural speckled stone.
It’s this convergence of natural influences and earthy color
that defines this signature showpiece from world-renowned London
artist Neal Adams. Each handcrafted vase is painted entirely by
hand using industrial-grade paints that resist fading, cracking and
peeling. And because no two vases are ever exactly the same, expect
subtle variations in color, texture and shading from one to the
- Hand painted
- Virtually indestructible polyresin mold
- 12 in. Dia. x 22.25 in. H
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.