Neptune Stationary Wet Table w Foam Pad
- Includes 1.25 in. vinyl-coated closed-cell foam pad
- Aluminum legs adjust manually with spring buttons
- Acrylic top with built-in channel to direct water to drain
- Durable white powder-coat frame
- Durable acrylic trough with drain hole
- Working surface: 29 in. width for torso and 25 in. for
- Warranty: Two years on structure (excludes foam and
- Height range from 25 in. to 33 in.
- Lifting capacity: 375 lbs.
- 76 in. L x 29 in. W x 25 in. H (125 lbs.)
Designed in conjunction with leading experts in the spa
industry, the Neptune wet table is a seamless, molded-acrylic table
which is perfect for hydrotherapy spa treatments. The table is
contoured creating a wider torso section keeping client comfortable
and allowing easier access to body for therapist. During
treatments, a generous trough and drain pipe system that totally
surrounds the work surface and keeps wash-off away from the client.
The vinyl coated, closed-cell foam pad is comfortable, easily
sanitized, and attractive.